Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel
12-1 Wakakusa-cho, Higashi-ku, Hiroshima City, Hiroshima, 732-0053, Japan
Phone: (082) 262 7111
4.4/5 296 reviews
Refresh your spirit and mind with luxury by staying at Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Restaurants & Lounges
The warm, welcoming atmospheres of our restaurants and bar promise relaxing places where you can enjoy your favorite cuisine with family, friends, or colleagues.
- Japanese Dining "Miyabi-tei"
- Buffet Restaurant "Bridge"
- Japanese Dining "Miyabi-tei" Bar
- Lobby Lounge
Refined dining, a world away from everyday life
Enjoy the bounty of the mountains and the ocean harvested from Hiroshima's rich nature, prepared by highly-skilled chefs who have created a diverse menu spanning Japanese kaiseki course cuisine using only the finest ingredients, the very best Edo-mae (traditional Tokyo) sushi dishes, and grilledMore details
A "go-between" space that brings people together.
Come to "Bridge" to experience true hospitality designed to provide the perfect bonding time between fellow diners.
The multicolored appetizers and salads delight both the eye and the palate, as do the piping hot pasta dishes cooked exactly to order.
Hours Of Operation
Recline in Complete Luxury in a Re-invigorating Space
"Sheraton Shine Spa" is Sheraton's own brand Spa facility, the first of its kind to open in Japan. The large windows extend all the way up to the ceiling, allowing the sunlight to pour in and adorn the space with warming rays. The facilities include 6 treatment rooms, relaxation spaces and a nail spa.
Situated 1-minute walk from the JR Hiroshima station-easy access to all your needs.
Sheraton Grand Hiroshima Hotel is conveniently located in the city next to JR Hiroshima Station, with direct access to the bullet train and bus terminals. You’ll be in the middle of the energy and excitement of Hiroshima, along with its historic sites and architecture.
- Hiroshima River Cruise
- Iki_Hiroshima River Express
- Miyajima Light-up Cruise
- World Heritage Sea Route (Aqua Net Hiroshima)
- Fukuyama Museum of Art
- Hirayama Ikuo Museum of Art
- Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art
- Hiroshima City Museum of History and Traditional Crafts
- Hiroshima Museum of Art
- Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum
- Hiroshima Prefectural Museum of History
- Island-Wide Outdoor Art
- Izumi Art Museum
- Woodone Museum of Art
- Fudoin Temple
- Gokoku Shrine
- Itsukushima Shrine
- Mitaki Temple
- Senkou Temple
- Shirakami Shrine
- Toshogu Shrine
- Atomic Bomb Dome
- Fukuyama Castle Museum
- Hiroshima Castle
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- JMSDF First Service School
- Kintaikyo Bridge
- Mihara Castle
- Mitarai (Osakishimojima Island)
- Nada,Aki Island communication Bridging
- Okunoshima Island
- Sandan-kyo gorge
- Shimanami Kaido
- Shukkeien Garden
- Taisyaku-kyo gorge
- Takehara City
- Yamato Museum
- Hiroshima Marina Hop
- Hiroshima Prefectural Sports Center (Hiroshima Green Arena)
- Hiroshima Sun Plaza
- Mazda Zoom Zoom Stadium (Hiroshima Municipal Baseball Stadium)
- ONOMICHI U2
- Hiroshima JR Station
- Hondori Street Car Station
- Johoku Astram Line Station
- Miyajimaguchi JR Station
- Nishi-Hirosima JR & Street Car Station
- Shin-Hakushima Astram & JR Station
- Ujina Port
- Yokogawa JR & Street Car Station